Quartz Countertop Slabs is versatile and available in a limitless range of colors, allowing it to easily adapt to your home décor. What’s more, it’s resistant to bacteria and easy to clean. To find out if a quartz countertop might be right for you, consider the following reasons people choose...
Quartz Countertop Slabs For Sale
standard sizes for countertop:
96"x36", 96"x25-1/2", 78"x25-1/2", 78"x36", 72"x36", 96"x16",etc.
standard sizes for vanity top:
25"x19"/22", 31"x19"/22", 37"x19" /22", 49"x19"/22", 61"x19"/22"(single or double sinks)
Wooden bundles, Iron Bundles, wooden crates and wooden cases
T/T(30% deposit), irrevocable L/C at sight.
Kitchen, bathroom,bar, airport, station, shopping mall, hotel, bank, hospital,cafe and various counter decorations
Quartz Countertop Slabs is versatile and available in a limitless range of colors, allowing it to easily adapt to your home décor. What’s more, it’s resistant to bacteria and easy to clean. To find out if a quartz countertop might be right for you, consider the following reasons people choose these for their home:
1. Low maintenance: Quartz Countertop Slabs require very low maintenance. The surface is easy to clean with just soap and water. Unlike other product, quartz does not need sealing.
2. Quartz does not stain: Quartz Countertop Slabs are highly stain resistant, have a very low water absorption rate, and do not require sealing. With normal use, staining will never be an issue with your Quartz Countertop Slabs.
3. Highly Durable: Generally speaking, quartz countertops are more durable than 100% natural stone. They are highly resistant to chips, cracks, scratches, and all other kinds of damage.
4. Heat Resistant: When you purchase Quartz countertops effect slabs, you will be surprised at how well it can withstand against heat. This makes it absolutely perfect for kitchen worktops as it can withstand against hot pots and pans much better than a lot of other materials on the market.
5. High Resistance: Quartz Countertop Slabs are resistant to scrapes and heat enabling warm pots to be placed on them without a reservation. Furthermore, they are immune to stains as well as microorganisms since they are not permeable.
6. Sanitary: The resin binders found in quartz makes it nonporous. Meaning, stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew can’t penetrate the surface.