Calacatta V006 Grey Vein Large Slab Countertop Quartz Stone,
Size: 3200*1600 mm (126′x 63′) ; / 3000 *1400 mm( 110′x 47′) /customized.
Thickness: 20mm;30mm. Finish: Polished Quartz Stone. This product is
very suitful used as kitchen countertios, reception and desktops. Contact us to get free sample!
Calacatta V006 Grey Vein Large Slab Countertop Quartz Stone
If you are looking for 100% natural stone countertops, quartz countertops should be your first option, but you should not use them as a substitute for natural stones such as granite, stone and wood. On the other hand, if you want a high-quality, low-maintenance, easy-to-use and high-quality natural stone, you can be sure that your quartz countertops are as good or better than any other natural quartz variant.
Product: Artificial Quartz Stone
material :93% natural quartz & 7% high quality polymer resins and colorful pigments
Item: No : Calaccata V006
Color: White/ Grey
Size: 3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm,3200x1600mm,etc. /customized
If you are looking for a low maintenance natural stone option that does not etch, stain or scratch so easily, quartz or plastic is an excellent choice. If this is not the case, however, it is best to use a high quality stone that is cleaned for dirt and finishes the daily cleaning.
1. The process begin with a rigorous inspection of raw materials.
2. Feeding natural quartz raw material and polymer resins and inorganic pigments in to mixers and blending them together.
3. After stirring the mixture, then pouring them into a mold and form them into slab size.
4. Pressing: Then the slab is compacted by a special vacuum and vibration process at pressure machine.
5. The slab then moved to the curing kiln and heated for a period time which give them ultimate strength and solidity.
6. Trimming edges, leveling , thicknessing and polishing surface to perfect finished.
7.Finally, the quartz stone slabs passed through quality inspection and packed with a plastic film.
Packing wooden crate (slab) wooden box (tiles/ countertop)
residential users: kitchen countertops. bathroom vanity tops, shower stalls and tub surrounds , tabletops , wet bar top, wall cladding and flooring tiles
commercial uses: conference tables, reception and desktops, countertops and credenzas, lobby and interior walls, airport, metro, shopping mall, hotel.