Snow White Quartz Countertops

Snow White Quartz Countertops Exactly how Snow White Quartz Countertops have come to be the latest trend in kitchen design is amazing. There should be particular attributes possessed by Snow White Quartz Countertops in summerly that make them important in building and construction and remodeling...

Product Details

Product Description:

Prodcut No

SS2822 Super White

Dimention

Slabs Size: 3200x1600mm ; 3000x1400 mm ;etc

Tile Sze: 3300×300,300×600,600×600 and welcome customized.

Countertop Size: 48 x 26". 70 x 26", 78 x 26",   96"x26", 108"x26"

Thickness

12mm,15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm

Surface finish

Polished, Honed,

Usage

Kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, table top, island tops, bar tops, back   splashes, wall tile, wall cladding, floor tile, etc.

 

Exactly how Snow White Quartz Countertops have come to be the latest trend in kitchen design is amazing. There should be particular attributes possessed by Snow White Quartz Countertops in summerly that make them important in building and construction and remodeling jobs. Allow us to check into why quartz countertops are so popular in kitchen design

 

Since Snow White Quartz Countertops are engineered in a factory, you can find them in a wider range of colours than natural materials. These countertops consist of around 94% natural quartz. The remaining 6% is generally a mixture of polyester resins. You can also find quartz kitchen counters that include recycled glass, which gives the counters a unique look.

 

Snow White Quartz Countertops are just as strong as granite but have the added benefit of being more flexible. This makes them easier to work with during the installation process. Quartz countertop is non-porous and does not require any sealing – ever. These stones offer a virtually no-maintenance material solution for countertops.

 

Quartz is non-porous, which means bacteria and viruses have fewer places to hide in your kitchen. One of the benefits of quartz countertops is that they’re not covered in microscopic holes that harbor bacteria. Snow White Quartz Countertops will keep your kitchen clean and sanitary. Since odor-causing bacteria can’t hide in the surface of your countertop, this also cuts down on smell.

 

The Virtually Maintenance Free Features of Quartz. Since quartz is such an overall good material and perfectly designed for the kitchen, those who choose this material will never have to worry about long-term maintenance. For instance, some countertop materials may need sealed occasionally, but quartz is not one of them.

 

FAQ:

1.Is quartz expensive?

In comparison to other high end countertop materials such as granite, slate and marble, quartz is very comparable.

 

2.Can you produce according to the samples?

Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.

 

3.How to get a sample?

Sample order is acceptable. Pls contact with us and make sure what sample do you need.

 

4. Is quartz scratch and stain proof?

No. You will need to use a cutting board when preparing food items on it. However, quartz is a stronger surface than marble or granite. And it is resistant to stains so you don't have to be concerned about staining due to oils, juices, coffee,etc.

 

5.Where is your factory?

Factory:B6 Yongquanshan Industrial Zone Shuitou Town, Nan’an City, Fujian, China.

 

Laboratory:

Snow White Quartz Countertops.jpg

 

Snow White Quartz Countertops.jpg

 

Sample Room:

Snow White Quartz Countertops.png

 

Hot Tags: snow white quartz countertops, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, cheap, cost
Inquiry

You Might Also Like