White Vein Marble Popular Hot Quartz

Summerly Quartz , are Made in China, is another brand the engineered stone which is technically similar to the other brands because it is comprised of approximately 93% quartz and 7% epoxy binders. As with all other quartz stone surfaces, Summerly Quartz is scratch resistant, stain resistant, and heat resistant. Summerly Quartz has a color ranges of over 40 Colors.

Product Details

Product: Artificial Quartz Stone

Factory code: SS6015  Modern White

Color: White Vein / Marble looking color / White natural  marble

The slab dimensions of Summerly ’s quartz surfaces are 56.5" X 120" which enables optimized flexibility and maximum utilization of material.

Summerly  slabs are available in two thicknesses - 3/4"and 1 1/4" in order to enable a multitude of applications.

2.jpg

 

Product Application:

Countertops, kitchen tops, shower stalls,  hotel, bank, hospital.

IMG_0324.JPG

 

Delivery Terms:

1) Delivery time :20-25 days after the order confirmed

2) Shipping port: Xiamen Port,China

Summerly Quartz is made of approximately 93% quartz by weight. The other 7% is epoxy resin which is required to hold the quartz together. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals and is calculated at a hardness level of 7 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness.

 

Hot Tags: white vein marble popular hot quartz, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, cheap, cost
Inquiry