Quartz End Table

Modern Quartz Countertops Quartz is quarried off soil, but this comprises 93% of quartz slabs. The remaining 7% is made up of polymers, resins, and other binding pigments that hold the stone intact. The beauty of quartz is unparalleled with any other material. With its smooth surface and unique...

Product Details

Modern Quartz Countertops  

 

Name

Quartz stone countertops

Model No

SQ7134 Scintilla Brown

Material

 93% Natural Quartz

Size

3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm,3200x1400mm, 3200x1600mm etc.

Thickness

15mm , 18mm , 20mm , 30mmetc.

Rupture strength

 55Mpa

Resistance to Deep Abrasion

 5×10-2g/cm2

Specular Gloss

 >50Gs

Internal Irradiation Index

 0.02

Packing

Plastic inside strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside

Sample

Free samples for testing absolutely.

Payment Term

T/T, L/C

 

 Brown Quartz Countertops


Quartz is  quarried off soil, but this comprises 93% of quartz slabs. The remaining 7% is made up of polymers, resins, and other binding pigments that hold the stone intact. The beauty of quartz is unparalleled with any other material. With its smooth surface and unique designs, you can find the perfect shape, design, and color to match your kitchen or bathroom. Quartz countertops are fast becoming the preferred choice for countertops. You’ll find that Quartz is the perfect countertop material for you if you’re looking for the highest level of durability and style options for your kitchen.

 

 

Since quartz is non-porous, it is more resistant to staining than quartzite. Quartz tends to be a bit more flexible than quartzite, which makes it more resistant to chipping. Quartz is harder than granite.   To prevent heat damage with quartz countertops, make sure to use trivets and hot pads if you do have the surfaces in your kitchen. Quartz countertops should also not be installed outside, due to exposure to direct sunlight that can damage the material. As mentioned, quartz is non-porous and resistant to stains. This means it is a cleaner and more hygienic option than other countertops. The material will not harbour viruses and bacteria, unlike the other countertops.like granite or marble.

 

 

 

Usage:

 affordable quartz countertops

 

Friendly Customer Service:

1.Our experienced QC will follow up the orders to ensure quality

2.We can provide free samples as you request.

3. Specialize in stone business. Advance production facility and scientific management system.

 

Product Inspection:

quartz kitchen counter tops


Hot Tags: quartz end table,Quartz Countertops Designs,High End Quartz Countertops,quartz slab manufacturers,backsplash for quartz countertops,calacatta gold quartz countertops,best quality quartz countertops,kitchen island quartz top,kitchen island table design ideas,quartz top kitchen island,quartz table tops for sale, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, cheap, cost
Inquiry

You Might Also Like