Manufactured Quartz Kitchen Countertops

Farmhouse Kitchen With Quartz Countertops Quartz countertops include 5% to 7% binding resins, either polymeric or cement-based. The other 93% to 95% is composed of quartz stone.Quartz countertops used to come only in colors looking like granite, but not anymore. Quartz countertops offer a marble...

Product Details

Farmhouse Kitchen With Quartz Countertops

 

Item No.

SS C003 Taurus

Composition

High   purity acid-washed 93% quartz stone, 7% polymer material and a small amount   of inorganic pigment

Size

Slabs   size: 3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm, 3200x1400mm, 3200x1600mm etc.

Cut-to-size:   1200x600mm,   600x600mm,600x300mm,   600x400mm, 300x300mm,800x800mm;etc.

Counter   top: 48*26". 70*26", 78*26", 96"x 26", 108"x   26"
  Island: 72"x 36", 96"x 36", 96"x 40",   108"x 44"
  Vanity top: 22"x 25", 22"x 31", 22"x 37",   22"x 49", 22"x 61", 22"x 73"

Thickness

12mm, 15mm,   18mm, 20mm, 30mm

Flexural   Strength

25~35Mpa

Density

2.3~2.5g/cm3

Surface   finished

Polished and   honed

Quality   control

Color   difference control,Safe packing,

Thickness   tolerance: /-1mm

All   products are checked by experienced QC piece by piece and then pack

Payment   terms

T/T(30%   deposit), irrevocable L/C at sight

MOQ

100square   Meter

 

 

 

Quartz countertops include 5% to 7% binding resins, either polymeric or cement-based. The other 93% to 95% is composed of quartz stone.Quartz countertops used to come only in colors looking like granite, but not anymore. Quartz countertops offer a marble look, like white Carrara marble or calacatta marble. The slabs come in book-match, making it easier to match the seams.

 

Quartz countertops are completely stain resistant, and they don’t need to be sealed. So, even if you have a lighter colored quartz countertops, you can use it confidently knowing that it’s safe from stains no matter what ingredients get spilled,such as juice,coffee,wine.

 

The style of quartz countertops may be viewed as contemporary. For those who revel in an eclectic style or prefer the vanity to offer an unexpected pop of color and  designs, this solid surface option may be the your ideal choice.

 

 

Ideal Use:

engineered quartz kitchen countertops


About the Quality

1. Thickness: Quality allowed /-1mm. In production, we will measure the thickness three times to make sure it is qualified.

2. Size: We will make the slab 20mm longer and wider to make up the lack of corner problem that possiblely happen.

3. Production line QC will inspect the slab surface meter by meter to make sure the there are no bubble and other quality problem.

4. General QC will inspect the quality again, to make sure the whole quality is good.

 

Production Inspection:

Beautiful Quartz countertops


Package Information

engineered quartz stone

Hot Tags: manufactured quartz kitchen countertops, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, cheap, cost
Inquiry

You Might Also Like