Kitchen Countertops Engineered Stone

Engineered Quartz stone has become an increasingly popular option for those seeking a durable countertop material in both residential and commercial applications. It have many benefits when used as a countertop material, the homeowners alike can make educated decisions regarding their building...

Product Details

 

Model No

SQ4305 Sierra Leone

Popular
 
Color

White, black ,Grey, red,   yellow, pink, etc

Size

3200*1600mm, 3000*1400mm,   3000*1200mm, 2800*1400mm,etc.

Thickness

 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm,   20 mm, 30 mm ,etc.

Thickness tolerance

±1mm

Hardness

7 Mohs

MOQ

100 Square Meter

Sample

Free sample can offer,Available   for checking quality, size is 100*100mm

Packing

Seaworthy Wooden Crated with   Fumigation

Payment

T/T 30% deposit, the other   70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight.

 

 Engineered Quartz stone has become an increasingly popular option for those seeking a durable countertop material in both residential and commercial applications. It have many benefits when used as a countertop material, the homeowners alike can make educated decisions regarding their building and remodeling needs.

 

Durability

Quartz countertops are actually engineered stone created with over 93 percent natural quartz stone. This engineering process creates a surface that is extremely strong,  stronger than other types of natural stone.

 

Endless Design Options

Because quartz engineered stone countertops are manmade, almost any color can be generated on the surface through pigmentation. You will also have the opportunity to choose between the look of natural quartz or a other color

 

 

Bacteria Resistant

In addition to the ability of quartz countertops to tolerate stains, scratches, heat, and corrosion, their surface is resistant to bacteria. The non-porous nature of quartz combats bacteria, mold and similar growths.

 

 Low maintenance

For many homeowners, this is a nice benefit over natural stone. Quartz is the best option  if you want a low maintenance countertop. Because it is not porous and is do not need to be sealed. For daily cleaning, a mild  soap and water is all you need.

 

Can be used in different ways

Quartz is often used for kitchen and bathroom worktops, shower walls, backsplashes,Flooring,Wall tiles,Tub surrounds,etc.

 

 

Our Services:

We are the manufacturer with 10-years experience.

 Own  R&D department, Own marketing team.

Competitive are the quality & price.

Customized sizes are available.

Free samples to provide.


Production Process:

Kitchens With Quartz Countertops


Quality Inspection:

quartz kitchen counter tops

Inquiry