Product Description : Quartz Stone Features: 1) High Stain Resistance,it has a high level of non-porous structure, an average of only 0.03% water absorption. The quartz stone material is substantially no infiltration phenomenon. 2) No deformation, no cracking, not easy to break,high-densitly,the...
Custom South Asia Grey quartz vanity tops
More than 93 % natural quartz power, and nearly 7% high polymer material and mineral pigment
SS6033 South Asia Grey
a)-Slabs size: 3000 x 1400/1600 mm, 3200*1600 mm,etc. Or other custom sizes available.
b)-Cut-to-size: 1200 x 1200 mm, 800 x 800 mm, 1200 x 800 mm, 600 x 600 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 300 x 600 mm,etc. Or other custom sizes available.
c)-Countertop: 48 x 26". 70 x 26", 78 x 26", 96"x 26", 108"x 26". Or other custom sizes available.
d)-Island: 72"x 36", 96"x 36", 96"x 40", 108"x 44". Or other custom sizes available.
Interior flooring tiles &wall facade, stair step,countertop, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, quartz vanity,fireplace,reception,schools, supermarkets and lobbiesbar,airport, station, etc.
10 Years warranty
Within 15 -25days once getting the deposit
Quartz Stone Features:
1) High Stain Resistance,it has a high level of non-porous structure, an average of only 0.03% water absorption. The quartz stone material is substantially no infiltration phenomenon.
2) No deformation, no cracking, not easy to break,high-densitly,the product internal structure is outstanding stable.
3) Light cleaning of the surface,No porous,high luminance,simple maintenance.
4) Wear resistant and ageing resistance,the specific scientific formula composition achieves lasting brightness and non-discoloring and keeps bright as new.
5) High temperature resistance,its melting point is 1300℃,the temperature resistance is 300 ℃.
Q1.Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory locates in B6 Yongquanshan Industrial Zone Shuitou Town, Nan’an City, Fujian, China.
Q2.Is a Quartz surface resistant to surface damage?
A:Quartz surfaces are structurally more resistant to surface damage than other stone.
Q3. How do you pack your products ?
A: We pack goods with foam plastics + wooden case(or plywood case) .
Q4. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
A: The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
Q5.What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T(30% deposit), irrevocable L/C at sight.