Product Information: Quartz’s popularity has been on the rise in recent years. The reason for that is that quartz can be a great substitution for natural stones. Using quartz for your work surfaces will bring to your bathroom durability and ease of maintenance. Here is what you should know about...
SS3960 Baili Yellow
a)-Slabs size: 3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm, 3200x1400mm, 3200x1600mm etc. b)- Cut-to-size: 1200x1200mm, 800x800mm, 600x600mm, 300x600mm or customize as request.
c)-Counter top: 48*26". 70*26", 78*26", 96"x 26", 108"x 26"
12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm
Thickness tolerance for tile: +-0.5mm;+-1mm.All products are checked by experienced
QC then packed.
100 Square meters
Outside with seaworthy strong wooden crate; Inside with soft plastic foam
Exterior decoration for Wall,Floor, Stairs,worktops,and Inner decoration for Ceiling, Kitchen,Bathroom,or Fireplace, etc.
Quartz’s popularity has been on the rise in recent years. The reason for that is that quartz can be a great substitution for natural stones. Using quartz for your work surfaces will bring to your bathroom durability and ease of maintenance. Here is what you should know about quartz before ordering.
• They are engineered stone made from ground quartz, resin, color, and polymer.
• Quartz Stone countertops are non-toxic, antimicrobial, and non-porous.
• Wide variety of colors - and unrivaled availability.
• Quartz is the most scratch resistant of all countertop surfaces
• Quartz countertops are Stain Resistance.
• Quartz countertops require very low maintenance.
1) With 10 years experience in artificial stone manufacturing and trading. We possess competitive price, top quality and professional services
2) Various type, color and size or can customize according to your sample.
3) Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, NSF, GreenGuard, SGS,CE, etc.
4) Quality and Packing Assurance: Color difference control/ Thickness Tolerance: +/-1 mm/ Dimensional deviation(Length, width and thickness): with +/- 5 mm tolerance
5) All products are checked by experienced QC team PC by PC before packing and loading.